Call for Volunteers
Posted on October 9, 2020
United Nations Volunteers
The United Nations Volunteers (UNV) programme contributes to peace and development through volunteerism worldwide. UNV works with partners to integrate qualified, highly motivated and well supported UN Volunteers into development programming and promote the value and global recognition of volunteerism.
King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT) and United Nations Volunteers (UNV) aim to inspire Thai youth as a social change agent by improving their potential in volunteerism. This year, the program will mainly focus on deploying KMUTT students as national volunteers at the following Host Agencies in Bangkok :
Country of Assignment: Bangkok, Thailand.
Duration: 6 months (January – June 2021)
• Full-time KMUTT student
– Undergraduate student, have completed at least two years at KMUTT.
– Graduate student, have completed at least one semester at KMUTT.
• Have Good English skills.
• Candidates are not receiving any scholarship from KMUTT.
• Candidates are able to join the program until the end of assignment.
• General Education (GEN) Courses and Language Courses (LNG) can be transferred as a credit.
• Candidates must have student status at KMUTT during their period of participating in UNV.
Grant Support: The selected candidates will receive financial support during the program.
STEP 1: Students fill in the online application form
Submit the Online Application Form along with the following required documents to your department.
• Certificate of Student Status
• Results of English proficiency test
• Certification (if any)
STEP 2 Nomination
-After checking the applications and making sure that each applicant is eligible, the International Affairs Office will contact each student’s Faculty /School and make sure that they are approved by their Faculty /School.
*IA Office will not be able to let applicants join the program without their Faculty /School’s approval.
STEP 3: Interview
IA Office will select, interview, and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
Due date of application submission to IA:
Apply now – Tuesday 10 November 2020
Apply now – Thursday 31 December 2020
Interview Date: Monday 4 January 2021
For more information: Contact IA, the 6th floor, The Office of the President Building, KMUTT or please contact Mr. Nontanan E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 02470 8468
Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.