“Work with wisdom, courage, diligence and virtue”
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi. Study in 1973 (B.E. 2516).
- Ph.D. (Industrial Engineering), Wichita State University, Kansas, U.S.A., 1987 (B.E. 2530)
- Presently President, Stamford International University
- Vice President, Council of Engineering Deans of Thailand (2003 – 2004) (B.E. 2546 – 2547)
- Member of the House of Representatives for 2 terms, Democrat Party (1995 – 2000) (B.E. 2538 – 2543); Secretary to Minister Attached to the Prime Minister’s Office (1997 – 2000) (B.E. 2540 – 2543)
- Senior Dean, Graduate School, Assumption University, Bangkok (1989 – 2001) (B.E. 2532 – 2544)
- Visiting Assistant Professor, University of Missouri-Rolla, U.S.A.
Achievements and Rewards
- Outstanding Alumni of King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi
- Student Leader of Institute of Industrial Engineers, Wichita State University, Kansas, U.S.A.
- Thai Student Leader of Olala Hanoi State University, U.S.A.
Notion and Impression of KMUTT
“Any work requires wisdom, courage, diligence and virtue for achievement. My impression on KMUTT was the collaboration of our lecturers with the House of Representatives, Members of the House of Representatives from Ratchaburi and the Council of Ministers on acquiring the budget of 400 million Baht to develop King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, Ratchaburi Campus.”