“To adapt standards of virtue for people, work with good governance and live in harmony with the society.”
- Higher Vocational Certificate in Mechanical Power Technology (formerly Thonburi College of Technology). Study in 1966 (B.E. 2509).
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi.
- Master of Public Administration in Development Administration, 1992 (B.E. 2535)
- Presently Senator , The National Assembly
- Specialist, Cane and Sugar Industry, Thai Roong Ruang Sugar Group (1970 – present) (B.E. 2513 – present)
- Member of the National Legislative Assembly (2006 – 2008) (B.E. 2549 – 2551)
- Chairman, The Federation of Thai Industries, Uttaradit Chapter, The Federation of Thai Industries (1996 – 1999) (B.E. 2539 – 2542)
Achievements and Rewards
- Knight Commander (Second Class) of The Most Exalted Order of the White Elephant and Knight Grand Cross (First Class) of the Most Noble Order of the Crown of Thailand
- Outstanding Alumni of King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, 2009 (B.E. 2552)
Notion and Impression of KMUTT
“My notion of work is to think in line with the engineering standard which is to live in reality, to adapt standards of virtue for people, to work with good governance and to live in harmony with the society. KMUTT impressed me with its guidance of a conception of listening, speaking, writing and working in the engineering approach which is to spend time in doing all activities appropriately, be a model who always works and live in the society efficiently with good support.”