“To follow H.M. the King’s footstep is to learn, love and live in unity.”
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Power Technology, Faculty of Engineering, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi. Study in 1970 (B.E. 2513).
- Master of Business Administration, Burapha University, 1999 (B.E. 2542)
- Presently Senior Executive Vice President, Natural Gas Distribution, Gas Business Unit, PTT Public Co., Ltd.
Achievements and Rewards
- Knight Grand Cross (Fifth Class) of the Most Noble Order of the Crown of Thailand, Knight Grand Cross (Fifth Class) of the Most Exalted Order of the White Elephant, Knight Grand Cross (Fourth Class) of the Most Noble Order of the Crown of Thailand and Knight Grand Cross (Fourth Class) of the Most Exalted Order of the White Elephant
- Best CEO Award 2006 (B.E. 2549) in Management and Organization Development from the Organizing Committee of “Best CEO Awards), Sentangthai Magazine
- Thailand Quality Class: TQC in 2007 (B.E. 2550) and 2008 (B.E. 2551)
Notion and Impression of KMUTT
“To follow H.M. the King’s footstep is to love and live in unity. To learn is to learn what we do, to love is that we will succeed in work if we do it with love and to live in unity is that the success of work comes from the co-operation of many people. These three factors are the major principles of proficient management to lead the organization to be High Performance Organization. Studying in the University that produces high quality graduates made us be recognized in all fields, achieve in work and enjoy good living in the society.”