“Sincerely appreciate morality of what we respect.”
- Bachelor of Engineering in Production Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi. Study in 1972 (B.E. 2515).
- Master of Engineering (IE&M), Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), 1981 (B.E. 2524)
- Presently Chairman of the Group Executive Committee, Sin Corporation Public Co., Ltd.; Vice Chairman, Advanced Info Service Public Co., Ltd.; and Chairman of the Executive Committee, Satellite and international Business, Thaicom Public Co., Ltd.
Achievements and Rewards
- Knight Grand Cross (First Class) of the Most Admirable Order of the Direkgunabhorn in 2005 (B.E. 2548)
- Member of the University Council, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi
- Member of the 3rd Group of the Advisory Council – Experts, National Economic and Social Advisory Council, 2009 (B.E. 2552)
- Thailand Top 100 HR, Thammasat University, 2009 (B.E. 2552)
Notion and Impression of KMUTT
“Apart from studying for knowledge, experiences in KMUTT resulted in development of thinking and understanding of how thoughts and other factors are important to success. The Executives including the President, lecturers and the government officers in KMUTT all shared their love and attention in contribution to KMUTT and achievement of the University operation, significantly with conventional implementation and admirable performance.”