KMUTT Staff Development Program


Whether you’re a member of staff or a postgraduate student, Professional Development will help you get the most from your University career. As experts in 

Visa and work permit

  • Foreigners who would like to work in KMUTT must possess Non B and Non F visa.
  • The work permit will be expired according to the visa.

Notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days

Procedure and notification

1. The foreigner makes the notification in person, or
2. The foreigner authorizes another person to make the notification, or
3. The foreigner makes the notification by registered mail.
4. The notification must be made within 7 days before or after the period of 90 days expires.
5. The first application for extension of stay by the foreigner is equivalent to the notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days.

Documents needed for notification of staying over 90 days are

1. Copy of all passport pages (up to the latest arrival stamp in the Kingdom or latest visa stamp)
2. Copy of arrival/departure card TM.6 (front and back)
3. Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any)
4. Completely filled in and signed notification form TM.47
5. Original passport


  • The notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days is in no way equivalent to a visa extension.
  • If a foreigner staying in the kingdom over 90 days without notifying the Immigration Bureau or notifying the Immigration Bureau later than the set period, a fine of 2,000.- Baht will be collected. If a foreigner who did not make the notification of staying over 90 days is arrested, he will be fined 4,000.- Baht.
  • If a foreigner leaves the country and re-enters, the day count starts at 1 in every case.
  • For details contact 0-2141-7881
  • All foreigners who already got visa of working at KMUTT and would like to leave Thailand must apply for a re-entry visa multiple re-entry must be applied for if you want to leave apply the country for more than one time during the time allowed for a   Non-B VISA (normally one year) . If you do not apply for a visa, your previous visa will no longer be valid. (It is advisable that the re-entry visa be applied at the Immigration office, Chaengwattana).